Elevator Forum

Short toubleshootin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Short toubleshooting quiz, anyone?

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
23.1 K Views
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well Vic, I have only a few hydro and early model geared prints, none of them have a normally closed contact in front of the door relay circuit. Most of the older units would have a mechanical interlocking device to make sure that both door open, and door close relays could not be in at the same time. As I don't have every print that motion has made, i guess they finally got smart and incorporated an interlocking circuit to prevent the scenario i described. None the less, My early HMC1000 print clearly does not have an interlocking circuit incorporated into the DO and DC circuit. I guess I would have to say that we are both right, you do get a star, but does it have to be on your forehead!!!! I guess it depends on which print we are looking at. thanks for the reply. kind of makes you go Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Here's an MCE print from 1999. This one has the DOX n/c contact in series with DC relay coil. I didn't know that others didn't have it, so I learned something! You can see it better in the Gallery. 1024w, 1200w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" /> 1200w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" width="1200" height="676" alt="" decoding="async" loading="eager" fetchpriority="high" />

Last edited by Vic; 10/09/11 05:57 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
right you are, I have quite a few old motion hydro prints, but none of them have a DOX relay, learn something new every day



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Everytime I get really self-confident, and my head no longer fits through the door way, suddenly a huge problem hits me out of left-field, that I have no answer for, have no idea where to start, and am absolutely floored.

Humility returns!

I find it best to claim to know nothing. That way, I don't dissapoint people! 8^)

Last edited by Vic; 10/11/11 02:13 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All MCE prints and manuals can be downloaded from the MCE site. As well as the triacs, the also use a universal serial bus to communitcate from I/O to processor. Hence only a couple of wires for comm from the I/O boards (CarCalls, etc) to the CPU..



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top