Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/09/2011 12:37 pm
One of our customers would like us to take care of their Schindler 400As. Do you need a tool to work on this controller or does it have on board diagnostics? Are these controllers problematic or are they fairly solid? Thanks for the help!!
16/09/2011 12:13 am
You not only need a CADI tool you need the CADI with global software. I have worked on many of them with out the CADI (however I adjusted 40 TXR5's wich are similar). They are good equipment as any thing else if its been put in right. The draw back is the big "S" will hammer you on the parts. If you have a very good working knowledge of the TXR5 you should do fine. Good luck.
19/11/2011 1:25 am
you need the cadi tool but you also have to make sure the big S soesnt take the simm cards out. they contain all the prgram info. it can run without the simm cards but the first shutdown and rebook will screw it up without the cards.
28/01/2012 11:18 am
As long as you don't loose the drive and you have the SIMM card you should be fine. Without the card you won't be able to see all the faults or the I/O statices. If you loose the drive good luck, you will need the CADI to set it up.
01/02/2012 11:03 pm
Well not really. I've replaced a few drives on the 400A's, the sim contains every thing you need for set up.
02/02/2012 12:37 am
Originally Posted By: Schmitty74
As long as you don't loose the drive and you have the SIMM card you should be fine. Without the card you won't be able to see all the faults or the I/O statices. If you loose the drive good luck, you will need the CADI to set it up.
Yep..
02/02/2012 5:46 am
Originally Posted By: Vatorman15
Well not really. I've replaced a few drives on the 400A's, the sim contains every thing you need for set up.
This is the one I meant to say "Yep" to..Sorry..
29/12/2015 1:33 am
You will need CADI GC to do that and make sure you have the original sim card. I've purchased cadi gc from this website and it works great: www.liftwares.ir
31/12/2015 7:38 am
The biggest regular issue with 400A are the brakes and brake micro switches.The newer Mayr brakes are the answer to that problem but getting them will be hard for another company. All the other stuff about the SIMM cards is true. Cadi is not needed very often unless you wipe out a drive but access to the SMLCD is needed.
Newer software has a back door to give limited troubleshooting but earlier versions don't have that.
Newer software has a back door to give limited troubleshooting but earlier versions don't have that.
31/12/2015 7:45 am
Schindler used to deliberately leave a few rather stupid drive settings out on new drives just to make having Cadi a necessity to getting a new drive back up. I too have set many up recently with just the SMLCD.
08/01/2016 8:24 pm
Having a Cadi is like working with two arms instead of one with just the chip...
27/01/2016 5:13 pm
SORRY GUYS I NEED SOFTWARE CADI SCHINDLER SOMEONE CAN 'HELP ME.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
MY EMAIL [email protected]
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
MY EMAIL [email protected]
13/02/2016 7:00 am
CADI is only fir troubleshooters and specialists working for Schindler!!!
13/02/2016 8:23 pm
Is there a manual out there for this elevator
14/05/2016 11:36 pm
Does anyone have a part number for the Mayr brakes and where you purchase them? thx
Page 1 / 2
Next