Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/09/2011 5:06 pm
Hello I'm new to this forum so I would like to send my greeting to all here.
We have an electric building elevator slipped a little while it was rising up, it didn't stop in the proper level and stopped a little bit upper, what are the probabilities?
Thank you.
Last edited by Hamed; 09/14/11 09:08 AM.
15/09/2011 11:20 am
Hamed, you need to have a qualified elevator mechanic look at your equipment, this is your second post relating to very serious elevator malfunctions. Do not attempt to get information from the internet regarding repairing these elevators, some one is going to get hurt, or far worse get killed. Please get someone to look at both of these cars, someones life could be at stake.
15/09/2011 10:13 pm
Hamed,
You've been given some good advice here, not to mention several clues, and there are more, that relate DIRECTLY to your trouble. However, I would agree with Mr. Davidson at this point. For those of us sitting out here reading your post, certainly our collective experience will point you in the right direction to remedy your trouble, as this forum boasts years of experience. BUT...to think that over the internet, you can through this forum trouble shoot your (dangerous) dilemma, I'm afraid to offer more advice for the very reasons Scott mentions ( I would add TO SHUT THE THING OFF UNTIL THE MACHINE/PROBLEM IS RESOLVED). Call an Qualified Conveyance Company to assist you, or if your outside of the U.S., still call a reputable service company before you find yourself deeper into it than you'd like. Then they'll be asking YOU the questions!
You've been given some good advice here, not to mention several clues, and there are more, that relate DIRECTLY to your trouble. However, I would agree with Mr. Davidson at this point. For those of us sitting out here reading your post, certainly our collective experience will point you in the right direction to remedy your trouble, as this forum boasts years of experience. BUT...to think that over the internet, you can through this forum trouble shoot your (dangerous) dilemma, I'm afraid to offer more advice for the very reasons Scott mentions ( I would add TO SHUT THE THING OFF UNTIL THE MACHINE/PROBLEM IS RESOLVED). Call an Qualified Conveyance Company to assist you, or if your outside of the U.S., still call a reputable service company before you find yourself deeper into it than you'd like. Then they'll be asking YOU the questions!
16/09/2011 12:22 am
Hamed. I'm looking into getting into real estate. Outside of not spending money on properly maintaining the building, or being concerned about the tennants........... do you have ANY other pointers???????????? GET A QUALIFIED ELEVATOR MECHANIC PERIOD
16/09/2011 8:12 am
Hamed, are these elevators in the USA? Are they inspected by the State regularly?
16/09/2011 10:58 am
thanks elmcannic, I should have added "shut the thing off immediately" to the post. at least until someone qualified can fix it.