Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Service Tools

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.6 K Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28090]
Does anyone know where to get an all-in-one software service tool? In other words, a tool for TKE, Schindler, Otis, Kone, etc, and will accommodate both 16 & 32 bit operation? If so, how can I get more details including price and where to purchase?

I thought the BART tool was the solution, but I just found out there is one BART tool for older 16 bit products and another 1 for 32 bit products.

Appreciate any help.



   
Quote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the original host/forums/u...E7D6EB9-A7BE-48B8-A4FA-02CEB85F9373.jpeg



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let's talk about that fujitec program



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That IMS in that .jpeg file is long obsolete.



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let’s get that cadi shared



   
ReplyQuote
(@tuenguyen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have new version ims?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do.. 2.7.17.0



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't think it's so old
Attachments
78495C45-0D6C-4FF6-9373-6B56299CC7A8.jpeg (683.07 KB, 210 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@tuenguyen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there any difference between these two versions? I am still using the ims version 2.7

Last edited by tuenguyen; 11/03/19 01:59 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Of course there is, why do you think they make newer versions. You should be good with 2.7.10.0. Need to ask some of the guys that use it everyday like indirtwetrust.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You want at least 2.7.16 or you can’t see door faults. Huge disadvantage. You would be better off with a 2.5.x (pre-tablet) version.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 11/03/19 11:43 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@tuenguyen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you send me file setup ims new version ? [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a newer version than 2.4 available?



   
ReplyQuote
(@tuenguyen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My ims version is 2.4...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeff Marmur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you willing to copy that laptop haha! I’m all seriousness I would buy a copy from you!!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top