Elevator Forum

Schindler Yaskawa D...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Yaskawa Drive

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,781 Views
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39922]
Looking for a manual or schematic on the FCL4‑1‑19‑C‑A‑1 Yaskawa elevator drive.

I have generic drawings and manuals for 3300. I am looking for any board level prints, manuals, diagnostic etc

Willing to trade info also!

[email protected]



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
[email protected]****

^ CORRECTION TO EMAIL



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone?



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The best I can give you is this: http://www.firstchroniclesproductio... trol%20System%20Basics%20REV%200.3.5.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks JJR, I’ve got that. Looking for literature for that specific drive if it even exist I’m having a hard time finding it and we have been going through a few of these drives in the past year and we send them off to be repaired, but I would like to dive deeper to see if we can save ourselves from having to remove and shipped to London.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It is possible that there is a Drive manual, but Schindler is very close,
when there are Drive fault they do not send boards to be replaced ,
they always send a new drive, ALWAYS !



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yep, that seems to be the only solution at this point



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top