Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler TXGC

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.7 K Views
(@jericho)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14746]
I've been working for this schindler unit for a week already. my problem is the RLAB-A "out of service" relay is activated causing the elevator not to operate even in inspection mode. I've already check all the wiring coming from the relay and seems that all are in good condition.I checked the error log for the Main board display and here are some of the errors Error MCR 713 "Current Diff", Perm Drive 11 " FC Block" and Error Drive 83 "No Supply 24v".

Anyone could give me a tips.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fault 11 refers to Fault 713 and that does not look good....

713
Current Difference Drive current doesn't match
dictation.

Loss of gate firing signal. Check the IGBT cables.

Defective IGBT To replace the module of power.

Failed current sensor. Check the wiring to the LEM, and replace
the sensor if necessary.

Motor phased incorrectly. Swap any two motor phase leads at the
drive (AC drives only).



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fault 83
No Supply 24V

No supply 24V connected to the Travel Control print (Variodyn E:PGO)
This event will appear every time the mail switch JH deactivated and Travel Control keeps running under 12V. The Travel Control runs in a very reduced mode, maintaining only the car position.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fault 713
There is a Desciption to this Fault in another manual:

The control deviation of the current control exceeds the value specified by supervisor parameter IS_DIFF_LIM

IS_DIFF_LIM
Maximum admissible deviation between the reference current and the current in the rotor flux oriented reference frame. Scaling: The number 1024 corresponds to the rated motor current.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jericho)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you Alex75 will check it and update you on the progress. by the way, LEM stands for?



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think it's LIM = Limit



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have checked the manual, it does say LEM..?
But what it stands for, I dont know. I suppose that it might be a PCB in the Drive (IGBT and current sensor).



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top