Elevator Forum

Schindler MPH II se...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MPH II security/card reader

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,350 Views
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35142]
Is there any information out there to add card reader to a mph II? I have cadi software just need some direction



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don’t think the CADI is going to help with an MPH II… You need an HHT to talk to those.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have that aswell on my laptop



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
To do it in software, the job will have to have come with Key Security. They came with either BAC Button Access Control (like coded car call) or Key Security that you need for a card reader, but not both.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Going to check software Monday..hoping for keyed security would be the easiest route, uses card reader contact in place of key..thanks for the info and book

Last edited by Flyballgov; 04/28/23 11:53 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have issue with card readers on TXR5. I know it goes to the LON16 boarde ,E9 but I want to check their wiring. Any tips?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top