Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler EIB 330a

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,771 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36610]
Hi everyone

I got a 3 stop front and rear opening Schindler 2007 hydro .. I think Its a 330a or EIB.

After a double reset it will accept a call and take off. It will land and the doors will open and close but it will be shut down on a 0121 extra info all 0 until 7B at the end. I don’t see 7B extra info on my fault list. But i do see 78. Any help on this would be great. Also if I stop the car mid flight with controller inspection it will also throw the 0121 fault after I turn it back on normal operation

Note .. top of car switches look good. All lights go on and off as I wave my hand through the horseshoes . KLU AND KLD both are lit back on controller as it stops at the floor

Last edited by Jluff; 01/19/24 12:03 AM.


   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
look like 7B is wrong should 78 (maybe-maybe not)

http://u.pc.cd/KlFctalK



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks no time. I see the leveling zone relay clicking on the crip board. But maybe it needs to be replaced. It’s not removable. So I guess I will bring in the whole board to repair shop



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does any body have any input on this. I wish my extra info made sense. 7B??



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have the books for this? PM me if you need them



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If your getting your crip board sent out, have your sdoor, spoor 20, cdoor, and cdoor 20relays replaced too. Those are a pretty common failure point



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have the books. But my extra info is 7B. I don’t have 7B on my list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
121 78 is level zone relay in wrong state after car stops. So your original thoughts are correct. Get a new relay on the board. I'd recommend changing the CD1,CD2 SD1 and SD2 as well while they have it



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It really looks like a B. Not an 8. That’s what’s confusing me. It’s def 7B. Not 78

Last edited by Jluff; 01/23/24 12:20 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top