Elevator Forum

schindler cop jack ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

schindler cop jack style

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,318 Views
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6773]
anyone ever change the packing on one of these? and/or have a write up to do it? I did one a long time ago but can't remember how I did it. doh. Thanks.



   
Quote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Oh never mind. Talked to Roy Brake at DL Martin and he sent me a complete write-up on these. Glad I did talk to him. Someone beat the gland box back in to the head with a hammer and destroyed it, then TK went in not knowing how to do this and made it worse. Oh and charged the customer to make it worse. lol Thanks TKE you make my job so easy. 🙂 If anyone needs a copy let me know. It is a very comprehensive guide to changing these packing's. Thanks Roy.

Last edited by aquadag; 04/25/13 03:46 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll pm you my email. I'd love a copy of that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
no problem send away



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Aqua is this the telescopic ram your talking about? I'd like a copy if it is. Let me know if i've got this right.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
no it isn't the telescopic but you can get it by calling DL MARTIN in PA. Roy Brake is the one you want to talk to. He will email it to you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top