Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/04/2013 12:14 am
Good'ay people
I am taking care of 2 Hyundai elevators with a group (SBC 88/2), I am having a problem where the input modules(red) are not lighting up, but the output modules(white) are lighting up when pressing the buttonbut the call is not latching also the WDC board has an led that flashes sometines.
I am taking care of 2 Hyundai elevators with a group (SBC 88/2), I am having a problem where the input modules(red) are not lighting up, but the output modules(white) are lighting up when pressing the buttonbut the call is not latching also the WDC board has an led that flashes sometines.
Thanks heaps
Topic starter
26/04/2013 12:17 am
Stealth
Cuban
Missile
Cuban
Missile
16/08/2013 10:32 am
have u solved this problem already? what model of controller is this?
18/08/2013 12:47 pm
call Hyundai they mey help. btw have a Korean present