Elevator Forum

Schindler Cadi issu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Cadi issue

15 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.1 K Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21238]
I've been able to get cadi working fine on one of the 2 lifts on-site, however one of the lifts is connecting, but not displaying data

Pic attached;
http://imgur.com/a/GaSt0

Anyone have any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you login and enter the password? (Under Access and Login).



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
In cadi or on the pcb?

I logged in through the pcb, by when I click on login on cadi, it doesn't seem to load fully or just keeps trying to load



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try and login through cadi and use the password "system".



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will give it a try and let you know, thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
http://imgur.com/a/EuEHy

This is the window I get, it seems to be stuck on 'Getting password from target'

It seems that I am connected, but data is limited?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a Eurolift with MX-GC pcb?
Build year?
What version of Cadi do you use? (2.94?)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
unless it has been changed, password is: "system"
message me for info on latest version



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When I click on login, it seems to stay on 'getting password from target '

I Can type the password in, but it won't let me click on ok



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Bump..



   
ReplyQuote
(@DC Elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where did you get the Cadi Program?
Does this happen on both units? Or just one of the units?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On both units
Cadi 2.94



   
ReplyQuote
(@DC Elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the core software of the controllers?



   
ReplyQuote
(@DC Elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When this has happened to me. It’s core software to old for Cadi GC. If your core software is 1.61 or higher GCshould work. If not maybe think of replacing the GCIO360. I have seen the serial port of the board go out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm not onsite at the moment, but will be soon and can let you know. Thanks for the info



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top