Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/05/2026 3:46 am
Anyone ever modernize one of these? Specifically which machine was used?
26/05/2026 4:25 am
If the CW is adj. to the rails, I would use an imperial 540 series (the one that's directly interchangeable with the KONE Ecodisc), otherwise, I'd start over with a belted job like a 31/3300, 5000, 5500, evolution 200, or Gen3. Do go with EOX. If you could send a pic of the shaft layout, I could better help you.
26/05/2026 4:26 am
If it's a short height, you could probably put an inground or above ground hydro in.
Topic starter
26/08/2026 10:03 am
8 stop. Looking for something that’s non proprietary
27/08/2026 10:55 am
Alliance Elevator Solutions might be an option.
Topic starter
29/08/2026 10:42 am
Anyone have some good literature on these they’d like to share?
29/08/2026 11:43 am
allianceelevator.net
Topic starter
03/09/2026 8:55 pm
Sorry Montana, meant a good manual on the 400 A