Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone cpu561

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,744 Views
(@Thegoat2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41116]
Hi all, is it possible to access Kone cpu561 lce? I’ve recently obtained some units the older CPUs are fine though I can’t get 561 talking properly



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I assume you are outside of the USA & Canada?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you replace a cpu40 with cpu561 ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Thegoat2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No didn’t replace cpu, I’ve just got another cpu 40 job that’s older that I can connect to via putty serial emulator. Try the same setup on cpu561 and I’m not able to get in



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What settings are you using?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Thegoat2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
9600 null connection 8 data bits no parity 8n1



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
9600 transfer, 8 data, 1 stop, 0 parity.

Have you tried different 561 cpu?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Thegoat2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not as of yet, is that your suggestion ?



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes I would try a different one, I originally thought you were across the pond bc you would need a different tool



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top