Elevator Forum

Schindler 330A LON ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A LON error

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
23.5 K Views
(@jomer231)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4000]
Yep a 330A intermitently getting lost. Error log says
LON Missing node
extrainfo 0X00070001
shows up pretty much every run..cannot determine when in the run it appears.
Any ideas where to find the error cause? Perhaps where to find a SMLCD error list?
thanks my brothers!!



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, jomer.
I don't have the info you are asking, sorry.
Was just wondering if "sc" stood for Southern California, or South Carolina?



   
ReplyQuote
 Ken1
(@Ken1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check power supply voltage?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jomer231)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
South Carolina



   
ReplyQuote
(@jomer231)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
After days and days...FYI..A light ballast in the car was emitting electomagnetic "noise" and faulting communications in the LON . disconnected half of the 10 florescent light in the car and lo and behold ..running fine. r these designed by crackheads???



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Very good find! Its been awhile but your post reminded me of something very similar to this that happened years ago



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorfella)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Boy, oh boy.....good find guy. But, it never ceases to amaze me how weak and fragile the Schindler serial link is. It really does make a bad name for the 330A. Sorry to bad mouth someone's equipment, its just hard to explain to customers that they bought the K-Mart blue light special



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had same and turned out that someone had had extra satin cable and rolled it up in gutter. It was going to bottom floor hall station.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
New Construction (typically) will roll up the extra LON cable and shove it back in the push button box, duct and/or in the controller. I've heard it basically becomes a transformer of sorts and creates missing nodes.

Also, I've seen dimmers and CFC light bulbs in the cab ceiling really screw with old Janus units and FCB's. I once had a car where the customer complained that the lights were flickering. I was checking the 120VAC cab light circuit and found read where it was 90Hz. They called the power company and while they were outside checking the transformers I disconnected the dimmer on the cartop and the problem went away.

Last edited by E-man; 07/28/12 06:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@pradeep_76_2000)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am facing missing node very often. We have MXGC controller. Controllers are located near HVAC equipment. Does HVAC effect on LON bus?



   
ReplyQuote
 ktec
(@ktec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: pradeep_76_2000
I am facing missing node very often. We have MXGC controller. Controllers are located near HVAC equipment. Does HVAC effect on LON bus?

is it always missing the same node? check 0x000XXXXX code for reference

also make sure that the nodes are freezed
-> freeze node tree

Last edited by ktec; 08/08/17 05:56 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the same problem, I have : 0x000c000f

I also get a KUET fault logged.
CaDI tells me that it could be a landing node faulty?

I have just swapped the top of car board and the slave COP board (LONCPI)

My lift has dual COP panels, the slave/ auxiliary panel.will sometimes have non responsive buttons

I have performed a node freeze many times

Last edited by heisenberg; 08/11/17 05:23 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top