Elevator Forum

SCHINDLER 330a insp...
 
Notifications
Clear all

SCHINDLER 330a inspection problem

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,464 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34047]
I currently have a 3 stop hydraulic schindler 330a. The problem is that once you have placed it on inspection and then switch it back to normal it does not switch back from inspection operation until you reboot power. We have replaced the CIO and controller main Cripnha board and the problem still remains. We have also replaced the inspection switch. Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have had trouble with their car top inspection stations. Does it have the long cable ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried draining the capacitor on the GCIO?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What ended up with this problem, ever resolved? I have a 330A doing that exact same thing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I asked Schindler for a quote for a GCIO board and was told $12k. I told the customer to just have Schindler replace it as they were price gouging us for it. Not sure what happened after that



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top