Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300 Stra...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 Strange 97 Fault Shutdown 9097

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,505 Views
(@Jeff Marmur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34055]
Good Day Everyone

I have a schindler 3300, maybe a year old now. I have a shutdown fault 1 fault 9097 and sitting in 97 mode. no prior faults, I have the error light on. Run light below the HMI button is on, and error below the hmi buttons is off. Car runs on inspection no problem and level back to the floors. Doors can open and close after reset, I have done the 101 1 reset with no luck getting the 97 mode cleared. Not sure what's going on. Pretty stumped at this point. I have my 4 snowflakes. Never had a 97 with only a 9097 error before. Looking for some help!

Thanks in advance!



   
Quote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is just a persistent error status. Go into 501 and scroll through your errors listed there. You can clear the buffer entirely by doing a 505 reset (set to 1 etc). At least then you will have a recent list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I concer



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top