Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/09/2019 11:44 pm
Hi,
I got problem with Shindler hydraulic elev 330A.
The elevator does NOT run in Normal or inspection and the screen shows: "Block ready UNV"
We replaced the main board and the GCIO360 and the problem still same.
We did a hard reset and nothing works.
Anyone can help please? Or has an idea what is going on?
I got problem with Shindler hydraulic elev 330A.
The elevator does NOT run in Normal or inspection and the screen shows: "Block ready UNV"
We replaced the main board and the GCIO360 and the problem still same.
We did a hard reset and nothing works.
Anyone can help please? Or has an idea what is going on?
Thanks
04/09/2019 4:17 am
Originally Posted by EMEEL LLC
Hi,
I got problem with Shindler hydraulic elev 330A.
The elevator does NOT run in Normal or inspection and the screen shows: "Block ready UNV"
We replaced the main board and the GCIO360 and the problem still same.
We did a hard reset and nothing works.
Anyone can help please? Or has an idea what is going on?
I got problem with Shindler hydraulic elev 330A.
The elevator does NOT run in Normal or inspection and the screen shows: "Block ready UNV"
We replaced the main board and the GCIO360 and the problem still same.
We did a hard reset and nothing works.
Anyone can help please? Or has an idea what is going on?
Thanks
Fault Log ?
04/09/2019 6:18 am
Yes, fault log and the usual checks, ie. safety devices, door locks, limits. It will say UNV until the controller is satisfied with all the important inputs. Try to get it running on inspection first.
Last edited by xxXBlazeXxx; 09/03/19 10:19 PM.
Topic starter
04/09/2019 8:16 am
thank you for your reply
BUT NO fault log, everything looks okay BUT it will NOT run?!!!
BUT NO fault log, everything looks okay BUT it will NOT run?!!!
Topic starter
04/09/2019 8:19 am
All safeties are okay and the door locks, and No error in the fault log.
14/09/2019 5:29 am
EMEEL
When you check your error codes are you going to both show and show all. Ive had faults show up it either one while the other was blank. Though im not sure why
When you check your error codes are you going to both show and show all. Ive had faults show up it either one while the other was blank. Though im not sure why
17/09/2019 10:54 pm
I had a similar problem. I had to send the car station I/O board in for repairs.