Elevator Forum

Schindler 330A batt...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A battery lowering

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,317 Views
(@500fpm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37021]
Is it normal for a Schindler 330 to get a fatal error and require a manual reset /double reboot ever time the elevator goes into battery lowering and properly comes down to the lowest landing and open the doors?



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know the actual answer to that but I would think it would need some sort of reset after that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have one with battery lowering and when I do the cat 1 test it doesn't require a double reboot. I pull the hook, jump the aux contact and it lowers. Put the hook back in and it's fine.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Whats the actual fault info? Maybe your getting some weird unrelated fault that happens when it aux lowers? How old are the batteries in the UPS? if they're more than a couple years old I'd either replace them or at least load test them.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top