Elevator Forum

Schindler 330a 94 F...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330a 94 Fault

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,417 Views
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36713]
Got a car that faults out about once every 10 days. 94 fault xtra info 0000 0010 CDOOR contact was active with doors fully open. Gate switch not hanging up and it's a GAL style so the roller would kick it out if it was. Wiring to the CIO board looks good, no shorts. Replaced the door close limit reed switch just in case, door open limit is virtual off the LUST door drive. No issues with the operation of the door while onsite testing. Had an event where the SKD4 LED was flickering however SKD5 LED did not even though it'ss in series with SKD4. Car is a duplex, thinking about swapping the CRIPHNA board with the other car next time it goes down to see if I can move the problem before I throw more parts at it.

Anyone have this fault with the same xtra info and have a resolution?



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Either replace the CRIPHNA board or have it sent off and the cdoor and sdoor relays replaced (and the auxiliary ones, I think cdoor20 and sdoor 20). Those relays are failing and unfortunately schindler soldered them into the board



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it was me and I was sending the board out, I'd have all the relays on it replaced. And scratch marks in them before sending the board out so you know they were replaced



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just went down this road not too long ago, ended up being the optocoupler on the crip board. This was a 321 tho but same fault.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If your boss pays the extra money I believe Access will add sockets so you can just change the relays next time, a bit pricey from what I understand.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got the CRIPHNA board back from repair a few weeks ago and it has solved the problem thus far. Thanks for the info guys.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the follow up



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad you got it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top