Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 info

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.2 K Views
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28678]
I have one on my route luckily we've only had one problem in the 4 years but I just had a random shutdown on it and now it has me worried as last time we had an issue it was a nightmare. Was wondering if anyone had any info on it like fault codes or even as much as what the menus and sub menus are like information on what number is what menu etc. Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance!



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
May wanna get you a Schindler friend.



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SlobMike)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm pretty good with these. Send me your info and I can give you a hand



   
ReplyQuote
(@DaveCl)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Guys,

I've got a Schindler 3300 with Bionic 5 controller. A couple of months ago all of a sudden the Fermentor door operators would snap open the door locks when the lift, I assume is going into some kind of sleep mode. Trouble is once the locks open a landing door lock it happens to be aligned with it causes a persistent fault. This kicked up a fault code 03 14 which related to preopening of the car doors. I found that if I disabled the preopening the lift will operate as per normal but the door locks still kick open. I have 2 others that are still operating as per normal. All three lifts were installed together in the same location. We thought it was the cartop connection board but alas it hasn't made any difference to the original fault. When looking at the circ diag it doesn't show that it actually has the gear for the preopening. its all a bit perplexing....any ideas would be greatly appreciated.



   
ReplyQuote
(@grant l)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Check this on the door operator
Description:
Fermator door cam relaxing issue
Fault is the door cam relaxes and re-closes after the door has been closed and the lift parked for
a while.
Action Required:
On the Fermator door operator emergency power supply unit , set the slide switch on the side for the
door locking to “Yes”
Change the following parameters with the hand controller on the Fermator Door Controller
In the Options Menu, Set the parking mode parameter to “Disable”
In the Setting Menu , set the Protection parameter to “Partial”
If the cam still relaxes you also may have to up the door hold close torque, this is usually set at 45,
change it to 47-50.

Hope this helps



   
ReplyQuote
(@John-United)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve got a 3300 stuck in status 40. Assuming a configuration fault or software config issue.

Any info you can send about these beasts would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm hoping there is someone who can give me some information about these units, just picked one up on my route and know nothing about them. I have the job prints at least...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top