Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300 erro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 error -000____

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,276 Views
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30335]
Hi Guy

I have a schindler 3300 which showing -000____ in the display,
someone who has an idea of ​​what's wrong?
I cant get the lift to anythink..

[img] https://ibb.co/hMz2DhL [/img]

Last edited by Jadam; 12/14/20 01:34 PM.


   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
-000_ _ _ _

"-" No direction of the car.

"000" Shows the speed of the car.

"_ _ _ _" No safety circuit at all, if the safety circuit was good, it would show " * * * * " (IUSK - ISPT - IRTS - ISK)

Maybe a fuse has gone?

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the answer Alex

All the fuse is good and volts looks fine..
everything that is measured at the safety circuit looks right.

I cant entry the menu... ?

/ Jacob

Last edited by Jadam; 12/14/20 02:52 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe a bad input on the SMIC PCB?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will check it 🙂 thanks agian..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'v seen that with power outages ...building mainline trip.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
After turning off the power 25 times the cpu started up and the elevator is running right now ,i have a suspicion the scpu card is bad.

Thx for the help 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How is it doing now?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Still running... i ordered a new scpu



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top