Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/04/2021 6:31 am
Hello, my company is looking to add 3300’s and possibly 5500’s to our maintenance route. We don’t currently have any info on these so I am looking for any manuals, fault code lists, or really any information available. I’ve heard talk of the cadi tool, is this required to maintain/repair these elevators? Anything else I should know? Thanks in advance!!
I can be emailed at [email protected]
23/04/2021 7:17 am
You don't really need cadi unless there's a severe fault that is driving you mad
Topic starter
23/04/2021 10:23 am
So I’m assuming faults are shown on the UI and cadi is more for adjusting parameters and seeing input/outputs? Happen to have any info on these units?
23/04/2021 11:33 am
How do I connect the cadi gc to the 3300? this one doesn't have db9
23/04/2021 4:09 pm
hi,
for 3300 it is necessary to have tool to open locked menus.
Modutool is enugh.
link:
https://www.modusystem.com/
Br
23/04/2021 6:26 pm
hi,
for 3300 it is necessary to have tool to open locked menus.
Modutool is enugh.
link:
https://www.modusystem.com/
Br
23/04/2021 6:43 pm
I did reach out to the modu folks. I did not get a good feeling that their tool supports the North America version of the 3300. Anyone have one in North America and have any feedback?
24/04/2021 6:55 am
modutool is great for european setups but what little feedback I've heard locally it's lousy for North American applications...not to mention priced over $5k
Topic starter
24/04/2021 7:01 am
Hey Bojan, I will definitely look into the modutool, as others are saying I hope it works well for North American application as that is where I’m located. Any chance you have any manuals or fault code lists for these units? Just trying to gather as much info as possible before we commit to maintaining these. Thanks for your time
Topic starter
30/04/2021 5:22 am
Thanks again to everyone that’s sent me info regarding these units. Still looking for some test info for the 1yr and 5yr testing procedures. If anyone has anything for this I can be emailed at [email protected] thanks!
12/05/2021 5:30 pm
We also just added a few of these units any list of errors would be appreciated thanks in advance.my email is [email protected]
02/12/2022 11:09 pm
I have a 3300 that will not pick the brake contactors which is causing it to fault out on a 0432 fault. When a run command is issued it has full safety circuit , doors, and direction but then times out after failure to energize the contactors I have tried changing both brake boards (BCMNA and BCMLNA). Any help would be greatly appreciated
04/12/2022 12:43 am
I've worked on several 3300, 3300xl and 5500. Never had any special tools of any type. If you have a set of prints and interpret them, everything else is on-board.
02/07/2025 10:44 am
Any luck?
02/07/2025 10:56 am
If your install is in the North American Market you need: https://firstchroniclesproductions.... trol%20System%20Basics%20REV%200.3.5.pdf