Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Battery unit repair

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,696 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31022]
Wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge on these UPS Battery units.... basically like that size of a desktop computer tower. 230V input/output on them... i've found replacements for them but they cost a few thousand new... I have 3 that are not working, tried replacing batteries but that still didn't do it. before I scrap them for the batteries and parts i'm wondering if anyone has any info on a spot that repairs them or if anyone has had experience with these units?

Appreciate any help

Attachments
battery unit 1.jpeg (11.53 KB, 97 downloads)
battery unit 2.jpg (30.51 KB, 7 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Metric hammer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve sent one out for repairs before to our drive/ board repair supplier. They said not repairable had to buy new



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Metric - appreciate the response, we reached out to a couple spots and had the same answer, like i said just wanted to double check before i rip these apart and salvage what i can



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I swear that these ups are border line setup to brick after a year or two,



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top