Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,352 Views
(@jj5phil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14007]
Good customer of mine just bought a building with a schindler 3300 in it. This customer uses us for all his buildings (over 80 units). I would feel better about taking this unit on an exam/lube type of contract if I had more info on the fault codes and safety test procedures. Being a small independent I don't want to loose 80 units over this 1. If anyone is willing to share anything on these units it would be greatly appreciated.



   
Quote
(@elevatorpat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
go to google and put in "colorado schindler 3300 maintenance manual"

you will find the MCP & inspectors guide which is useful for tests. You will never get through a test without these documents. Make sure to check/verify the time & date on each PM visit. The unit will lock up if you don't do this. Schindler sets it up this way because the belts have a time or run life span. I.e. that car is shutting down at 5 years or a million runs, I think.

Overall, they are okay but definitely not something you want to give full service on, it can eat your lunch and drive you crazy. each **** represents a portion of the safety string. Make sure it was a good installation before you proceed.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top