Car did not shut down and while onsite for over an hour, I only saw this occur once. I have been through the locks, replaced selector guides, replaced the DZ relay (found 12 volt relay in place of 24 volt), cleaned gate switch and ordered DZ sensors (never got them). I also checked and marked all of the magnets months ago and they have not moved.
I do not have a DMC tool with me, I have to chase down who ever has it checked out. There are no prints on the job. Wondering if anyone has ever seen this happen and why I would get a door open signal away from the floor?
I understand that if you have an open lock on a DMC, doors will cycle, but that is usually with the car floor level.
Be sure to post when you resolve the trouble.
I pulled on and struck the interlock box and it was just barely loose. After re-adjusting the interlock box, I decided not to touch anything else so that I can be sure that this was the issue. I am guessing that occasionally, the lock was bouncing when the doors closed causing a re-open just after leaving the floor.
If the call comes back, I'll let you know.