Elevator Forum

Schindler 330 with ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330 with Fire Service Fatal Error

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,361 Views
(@elite007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24151]
Hey has anyone had an issue with a Schindler 330 going into a Fatal Error when placed on fire service Phase 1? There is no fault code that goes with the error just goes Fatal as the car starts to open it's doors at the bottom landing.



   
Quote
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve had it were you have to clear the fatal error code and perform a learn after having 11 of these there isn’t one were they’ve either had a power failure within the building or anything were they go back into normal operation I have had to attend to reset the lift



   
ReplyQuote
(@rompkinron)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a Blocked UNV fault on a Schindler 330A Controller. No communication between the controller and the elevator... Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top