Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/06/2018 11:17 am
Having issues with a northern hydro 3200 Sbc controller.
On the easy scan the cd and cdt LEDs flicker intermittently, checked the car gate 120v, that's ok and stays solid.
Elevator repeatedly tries to leave the floor and can't because cd and cdt drop out. Also happens between floors and sometimes it will complete a run and shut down with the doors open.
Any ideas? I'll be honest I don't know my way these very well yet, only have a few on my route and never any real issues.
On the easy scan the cd and cdt LEDs flicker intermittently, checked the car gate 120v, that's ok and stays solid.
Elevator repeatedly tries to leave the floor and can't because cd and cdt drop out. Also happens between floors and sometimes it will complete a run and shut down with the doors open.
Any ideas? I'll be honest I don't know my way these very well yet, only have a few on my route and never any real issues.
Topic starter
14/06/2018 7:42 am
Found input voltage on CDR on the RDHV 9806 board giving 110v and the output was low at -17vdc with a bit of ac on it as well. Sent the board out for repairs and see what happens.