Elevator Forum

Schindler 300a No d...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 300a No down call

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,317 Views
(@Alpha1G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34431]
I have a Schindler 300a that will not take a down call. After lowering the unit down within the bottom floor I can toggle back to auto and the unit will level in. Doors open, reach in give it a car call to 2 or 3, unit runs up. I walk up stairs, reach in give it a down call to 1, the doors close and the unit faults out. It’s lost.

I have verified my cigar switches, directionals, fuses, and relays are working according to the print. I do not have any means of communication to this board with software.



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fault Number ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alpha1G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is an old 300a, no segment display of any kind.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes but hht show faults ans status



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alpha1G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I don’t understand, please explain



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No 300As had an SMLCD like the 330A. 300As are much closer to an MPH2 and require the same HHT tool for diagnostics. It looks like a DMC FAST Tool but there are some PC based programs floating around. It just uses RS232 with a 9-25 pin serial cable. I think ECI America still sells a handheld version that’s pretty nice too.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top