I am using terminal with Smart.Trm on a Schindler smart mrl 002 elevator.
My connection is as follows male connector - female null modem - female null modem
- male RS232 connector to usb comm port 2 in terminal settings.
I can list the commands in terminal but I am not receiving data, anyone else had this issue.
What is your settings in terminal? Must I put on a dip switch?
Thank You
Is the problem my RS232 cable?
My SCIC pcb Version 3.1. V3.1 is old. no wonder my RS232 to USB is not connecting. Anyone know if I can do a dip switch to look at errors on the COP?
Thanks Alex75 & Sampler.
My SCIC pcb Version 3.1. V3.1 is old. no wonder my RS232 to USB is not connecting. Anyone know if I can do a dip switch to look at errors on the COP?
Thanks Alex75 & Sampler.
Greetings
Anyone with pdf on SCIC PCB V3.1?
Bless
Baud Rate 9600
Data Bit 8
Parity None
Stop Bit 1
Flow Control OFF
Any hyperterminal should be working or Cadi Bionic.
Baud Rate 9600
Data Bit 8
Parity None
Stop Bit 1
Flow Control OFF
Any hyperterminal should be working or Cadi Bionic.
Greetings
Used the SCIC 3.1 Com settings, shows the commands in both Cadi Bionic & Terminal but not receiving any data from the SCIC..
Also used a null modem.
Cheers