We contacted the company we bought originally bought it from in 1999, but they no longer service this model. My mother is dying and will rely on this elevator for her mobility as she is getting too weak for stairs.
History of service is follows:
1999 installation complete and operation normal
~2010 elevator would intermittently stop between floors/not respond to hallway or car call buttons. It seems that opening and closing the gate manually (actuating the gate switch) would sometimes fix the issue. Elevator was no longer used because of this.
2010-2017 elevator was not regularly used, but was otherwise usable if the gate switch allowed operation
2017 my dying mother desperately needing the elevator tried a hall call switch and the elevator worked. I tested the operation several times and it seemed like the issue was gone. After a few months of perfect operation, the elevator stopped one night with her still in the car--not good. I was able to open the door (using the Dover provided tools) and get her out safely. Elevator use was again discontinued.
2018 I tried the call buttons again and no dice. Read the schematics and found where the gate switch connected to the control box on top of the car through some molex connectors. Disconnected and reconnected molex connectors just in case the connectors were the issue. No dice. Seems like the microswitch inside the gate switch might have finally died.
I'm not a technician, so I'm looking for one that can work on this unit. I'm technically minded so I can maybe help. Any assistance appreciated.
The elevator is in Athens, Alabama.
I have a short list of local companies to call, but none of them specifically service Dover (most are actually sales of other brands), and I'm not sure if Nashville Machine can service our area as they are only 100mi away, but I don't know if there's 'territories' for service.
I also have the spec/cut sheet from the original installation, the installation manual, as well as the owners manual I can email you if that will help.
WOV was purchased by TKE Access and is now out of business. There is a company in Huntsville called Homelift. They used to be a WOV dealer and are familiar with your elevator. Their phone number is (877) 643-6210. I seriously doubt that the gate switch needs to be replaced, however, it is a possibility. They used GAL gate switches and they are fairly bulletproof in these installations. If the DC module has the indicator lit, most of your safety circuit is Okay. The problem is that GL module is not active and that could be the stop switch inside the elevator or the gate switch. I would suggest that you call Homelift and have them bring along a gate switch and come fix your elevator.
I was able to get Nashville Elevator to come out and they were able to come out and take a look. First thing that was found was that the coupling between the motor and pump had a hairline crack and had fractured. That was replaced and then the elevator worked like normal and did the same thing to one of the techs--stopping while in motion. They suspected the door switch contacts since they said the same thing you did about the gate switch being quite bulletproof. Sure enough, two of the door contacts were just not making proper contact 100% of the time. They fixed that by shimming some things and it seems to be working great now.
The tech's from Nashville Elevator also mentioned it was a WOV rebranded as Dover. Good to know there's a company in Huntsville familiar with them if we ever need help again. Even though Nashville Elevator was awesome, I know the bill will be heavy.
I've learned a lot from this experience and lot about our elevator and appreciate this great forum and all your help Johnny! If you guys ever need help with computers, computer networks, cars, or photography, feel free to give me a shout. 🙂