Elevator Forum

Reliable Elevator r...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Reliable Elevator re open issue

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,427 Views
(@mrob8705)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27734]
Hi, I've got what I believe to be a reliable elevator that has a sensor edge on it that stops the doors but it won't reopen them. The door open button also does not work. This is a new unit for us and there are no prints on site. I think it may be some sort of re open relay problem but i don't have a nomenclature page to reference to see what relays are what. Does anyone have any ideas or know where i could find some prints?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
H Relay Hydro??



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrob8705)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah, looks very much like a US elevator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ll send you some stuff. They are very similar to US, just a little bit more solid state.

Simplex, duplex, stops, F&R??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Probably DOL 1 or PP contact 3. The contacts are numbered on the back of the base and they say Make on one side & brake on the other. Just need some slip on needle probes to get in there. Always troubleshoot to the contact on these, no shotgunning relays! Way too easy to bend over pins. Of course you should never troubleshoot like that but it’s worth repeating.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrob8705)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It's a 3 stop, simplex, front only. I appreciate the help. Hopefully it'll be moving today.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top