Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis hydro-fit help

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,269 Views
(@Updownguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27715]
Hi, I’m working on an Otis hydro-fit that has a 2113 fault (rem not confgurd), in recommend action it says to call factory, is that my only option?



   
Quote
 JREP
(@JREP)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello
first of all
was the rem turned on when the job was installed??
does it have a emergency phone line that the rem is sharing??
there should be a indication that the phone line comes in and is shared at the connection point.
let me know.
Rick
[email protected]

If not
nothing to worry about.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Updownguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
10-4, I will check the phone line in the am, I’m not sure if rem was turned in when installed, it has been eu. Big, shut down after an entrapment, stays says NAV M*



   
ReplyQuote
(@Updownguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I meant status says



   
ReplyQuote
(@Updownguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Typos! I need to preview before I post,



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top