Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Rail clamps

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,482 Views
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#716]
I've seen these used to hang car/counter weight. What do they mean a set is (2)top and bottom...I know this may seem stupid! What are the bottoms used for? I'm assuming to mount below the rail clamp to additionally support....I have never seen one used that way in the field! Only seen top used to hang elevator!!!!



   
Quote
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When I do jacks I like to block the car on the bottom as well as top if the rise Isnt to high. I'll land a slipper shoe car on them If I have no pipe stands or If i need clearance around the jack.I dont know if this helped but thats when i use bottom blocks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top