Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Problem krmrif

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,550 Views
(@ultimo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2245]
Hello from the Italy.
I have a problem with krmrif, I can not reprogram the phone number, KONE has
blocked the DTMF programming.
What is the solution to this problem ?
Thanks.

Last edited by ultimo; 01/04/12 09:09 PM.


   
Quote
(@chitownslick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
KRMRIF has to be programed by Kone



   
ReplyQuote
(@roadrunner)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There's supposed to be a way to reprogram it if you have the customers Emergency Phone Owners Manual.Ask your customer if he had this manual given to him by Kone.There's a Pin number needed also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You just have to have the line changed by the phone company to ring down to a line specific number thats how we do it here in the states



   
ReplyQuote
(@roadrunner)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That sounds like what the phone companies here in Europe call "Hot Lining".If you had a telephone on a line like this,the phone company programs it at their end to dial a requested number.I have a site where this was done on their KoneXion units and it doesn't work.I also have a site where a Windcrest unit was changed to a hotline and it didn't work after they did it.(I would have changed it to whatever number number if they asked.I ended up changing the hotline setting).I don't know about KRM's in regards to hotlining on this side of the pond.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top