Elevator Forum

Pegasus Wheelchair ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Pegasus Wheelchair Lift

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.9 K Views
(@dovid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7840]
I was told that you can no longer get parts for the Pegasus Wheelchair Lift because the company no longer exists. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Maybe someone bought them out, and I can get parts from them?
This Pegasus was installed in 2004.



   
Quote
(@Justintime)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I might be able to get you some technical info, but parts would be as scarce as hen's teeth.......what parts do you need?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Q10559)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I worked on a Pegasus lift a while back that needed a new board. No one had it. Everyone said parts are hard to find. The lift was installed about the same time as yours and my display was in German.

If JustinTime can't help you let me know. I have a contact that has some manuals and parts.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
These guys are correct. Pegasus is gone! You can find some parts online, but scarce.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dovid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thats part of the problem. There is one company that I know of in the new York City Metropolitan area that installed my lift.
They told me an astronomical number they would charge me to walk in the door, and they would charge $145.00 per hour after that, and if I need parts they cant get it.
I really need someone who knows this machine who can tell me he can get some parts if I need them, or place me in the right direction to get the parts. Then I dont care what he charges me to walk in the door.
I really dont know whats wrong with the machine. A regualar elevator repair man looked at it, and he told me the only thing he can say is that there isnt any short in the system



   
ReplyQuote
(@dovid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
In the mean time can you send me that technical information. My email is [email protected]
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@dovid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks . I sent a reply to justin to send me the technical info.
Part of my problem is to get someone who worked on this machine to tell me whats wrong with it. If you are in the New York City metropolitan area, or you know someone in this area who worked on the Pegasus, I would pay you if you had time to look at it. I am in brooklyn NY.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dovid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do you know anyone in the metropolitan New York City area who can tell me what parts I would need ? I am located in brooklyn NY.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Justintime)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No, I live in Alabama. I will try to get you some technical info this week if I can find it. Best bet would be to find one of these units that is gong to be torn out and try to buy it for spare parts if possible.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dovid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok, Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top