Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.
I am helping a friend whose wife has ALS. He installed a Savaria V1504 that will not operate. I have determined the CEP7 solid state Overload protector is faulty. When pressing the UP button on the controller, the two CA7 contactors energize but the output of the CEP7 is only 26 VAC.
My question is how to remove the CEP7 from the mounting rail.
Thank you,
DanK.
I'll try this this AM.
Regards,
Dan K
I called the contactor/overload device company, Speckter and Schuh. The technical contact will be out on vacation until 11/27. I'll try then.
Regards,
Dan K
I think this might be the wrong week to try and get help. I'll wait until after Thanksgiving and to all that are trying to help, Happy Thanksgiving.
Regards,
Dan K
S
Sent you a message. Check your PM box.
Looking at the wiring diagram it had the door close/lock contacts different on two different pages. On one page they were Normally Open and on another page they were Normally Closed. I determined they were Normally Open.
At least now we can proceed to set the upper limits.
Regards,
Dan K.
After your investigating/troubleshooting/repairing the controls, be sure to attempt to run your lift with doors open. Not knowing your abilities electrically, and drawings you’re looking at, be certain you test all safety devices before putting the unit back into service.