Elevator Forum

P 92: discharge DC ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

P 92: discharge DC circuit

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,821 Views
(@mohammed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9405]
I have a voltage in P92.
I want this voltage to zero
What should I do?
This voltage is related to what?



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
WTF



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Turn off the disconnect



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are only 2 kinds of electrical problems.
1: Voltage where there shouldn't be
2: No voltage where there should be



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You forgot one, Dan-the third problem happens when you let the smoke out of a component, its really hard to put it back in 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
E311-- You are right everything runs on smoke----When the smoke leaks out you are done....I have seen it hundreds of time in relays--motors-- or even modern computer boards--- I use to order cans of smoke but our parts guy could never find any so we just replace stuff!!!! What a waste.....



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top