Elevator Forum

Otis Regen Programm...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Regen Programming Tool

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,052 Views
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17032]
I was wondering if anyone knows a part # for this tool?

Maybe a link to a website where I can get one?

I heard they can be bought off Ali-Baba.



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 

Last edited by xxXBlazeXxx; 05/12/16 11:17 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you. i will check this out. Appreciate the help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can get the unlimited version for $100 from Ali Baba. Best hundred dollars I've ever spent, I've bought 2. I have a real black tool but it doesn't work on new GCS and no backlit display.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've never used Ali Baba. Is that Alibaba.com? Have you had a good experience with them? I believe the black tool is more a a service tool and the blue one is more of an adjuster. So with the blue one you can access and change more parameters. And I know my blue tool will work with the new GCS.

Last edited by xxXBlazeXxx; 05/13/16 01:35 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I used Ali-express, made an account. It seemed significantly cheaper than eBay, probably the same thing from China, bought 2, free shipping, no problems. I'm not sure about the capabilities of the two but there has been nothing I haven't had access to with the black tool up to and including GEN 2. I can get into and change the hidden drive parameters and do everything in any of the Otis manuals I have. Just the new GCS that I have had to use the blue tool with, it's supposed to be the unlimited omnipotent version and I have found no reason to believe it isn't.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top