I could use some help with this one.........
Otis mcs 220 m / ovf 10
6 level / stops
Cable operated elevator
Copenhagen 😉 😁
Problem / faults:
Elevator Will not run !!!!!!
(Either In normal / inspektion)
No Light in hall calls (at all)
Safety chain ok / fuses ok
When i switch to normal mode, the ânormalâ LED wonât
Light on LCBll and the cabin doors remains closed.
(Normally cabin doors opens when i Switch to normal
From inspektion mode)
LED INDICATORS ON LCB ll :
VLC / DW / DFC / RSL (blinks) /
I donât have a test tool
My un- experienced guess would be the LCB ll board
And my single argument for this bid:
The signalâs to the hall callâs comes from the LCB ll
And they dont light at all ....... totally dead!!!!!
Ps/
Short fault history:
Another technician in the Company un- mounted the ovf 10
And send it to repair......
And i mounted the ovf 10 Yesterday and elevator keepâs
On making trouble........
I Can use all the help you might offer....... i am a little
Bit desperate .......
Kindly Regards
Shoemaker
Look in the LCB-II PCB in menu M-1-1-1 what shows in top line of the service tool?
After that look in the OVF Drive, menu M-1-1 Does it show "Shut Down"?
If possible post the error logs from the LCB-II and the Drive in your next post!
Where was the Drive out for repairs? Alextek?
/Alex
I Will try to borrow a service tool ....
So you Think LCBll or drive ??????
I Will try to borrow a service tool ....
So you Think LCBll or drive ??????