I have a problem with MCS 120 Hydraulic with Bucher valve.
The lift very often has a problem with fault log DBSS only with status fault on Otis tool DAR ST.
Whenever has an error the call is not registered and will working Normal again after we reset the power supply OFF and ON.
We have changed the Bucher selenoid, the new LCB2 board. PSR switches, whole the contactors including LV1, LV2, and LVC.
Appreciate for your help. Thank in advance.
Does the lift have a pawl device?
If yes, try to disable the Anti Creep Device for testing purpose. Set parameter in LCB-II M1-3-1-4 (Drive parameters) ACD/UXT = 0 (Disabled).
/Alex
We checked on site the parameter already disabled.
Since 3 years maintained the lift, we have changed Bucher selenoid valve 3 times already
It looks like the only things that can generate the DAR state is:
- Fault from the Bucher control (Is the relay on the Bucher Power Supply connected?, If yes try to bridge this relay).
- Or one of these inputs have been active: OTS (Oil Temp Switch), PLS (Pressure Limit Switch), MPD (Motor Protection Device), THB (Thermo Contact).
/Alex
Thank you for your advice, I will check on site and let you know.
Best Regards
Yustinus
Did You properly set the 0-value of the Bucher valve?
What kind of controller do You have of the Bucher?
I have not checked yet about the 0 value of Bucher Valve, could you advise me how to check this, please
I have checked the 0 value on parameter LCB_2 only.
the controller of the Bucher is Delcon Controller.
Is it faulting during travel? Specifically in the down?
Do NOT touch the 0 point adjustment unless absolutely necessary.
You may need Bucher delcon hand tool to check Bucher system errors
hand tool errror: Warn: Bypass pr, Demand, problems keep on. thanks.
Try changing the parking floor
As you say I set the parking floor "ARD-P and ARD-T". but controller malfunctioning. car goes for parking floor (screen turns ARD from IDL). then goes bottom floor (Service tool's screen shows PRK). again and again this keeps on. so I closed these parameters.