Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis LRV-4

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,560 Views
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30181]
I have a LRV-4 that doesn’t automatically recall when turned off phase2 fire service. The dip switches are set for ansi 1985. I don’t know the proper settings for the 1990 code. It was installed in1994and the inspector is insisting it meet that. This is a new MCB board so I’m guessing it’s set up for it but I need the dip switch setting. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They should be on the wiring Diagram



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey John,
Here’s the easy way to know...
If the phase 2 key switch In the car has a “Hold” position, then the car should recall to the phase 1 key switch landing. If it only has a 2 position key switch in the car “norm” and “on or fire” then the car is NOT supposed to recall to the phase 1 landing when turned off phase 2.

Hope this helps
Nyguy



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top