Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis GEn2 issue

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,202 Views
(@Pjf79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41272]
Hi

I have an issue with Otis gen2.
Lift stays on INS. When on the status menu, it flashes carlights.

I have these 3 faults all register at same time.
Rsl sync
DOL alw on
TCI/ero on

I suspect it being a RS board dragging can bus down.
Is there away of testing the RS boards with service tool.



   
Quote
(@Hex67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The RSL shouldn’t have anything to do with the inspection circuits. You can test RS via M-1-2-1.



   
ReplyQuote
(@tayto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ERO is a European term, closest thing we have to
that equipment in NA is Spec 60s which was almost 40 years ago now. I've worked on a handful of marine stuff with LCB2. i doubt your problem of staying on inspection is serial link related, none of the inspection stuff will
be ran off an RS board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the lift stuck on top of car inspection? Have you tried running it from car top (with & without door lock bypass) I cant remember if the DOL is active high or low on those, is the car door closed or open?

I would check the top of car inspect wiring on the switch and the DOL sensor if it is in the wrong state.

Have you done the following resets? (M151, M152, M152, M2231)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pjf79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is no rsl line from tcbc board with shaft and car lines unplugged, none of the lines decking to earth. I’m changing TCBC board tomorrow. So fingers crossed.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top