Elevator Forum

Otis gen 2 regen pr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis gen 2 regen prs2 issue

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,224 Views
(@Electronikz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32697]
Hello everyone. I have the following problem. Otis elevator gen 2 with vfd and prs 2.when starting from first floor(bottom) it stops after it encounters the magnet on second floor(1 magnet per floor which has uis, Lv1, lv2, dis dzi) , decelarates and loses position and then goes back to first floor to relearn position with error :514 Enc<>vane. I have replaced prs2, drive GDCB ​​card, Gecb card , encóder, changed magnets of first and second floor to new ones just to be sure, before that the position did not change (didn't replace ls1- which is bottom magnet) performed learning trip ; I checked uis dis ls1 ls2 inputs - it looks normal. Direction doesn't change. If you encountered this kind of issue and can give me some ideas on where to look. Thank you.

Last edited by Electronikz; 03/11/22 10:07 PM.


   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the LV1 and LV2 become "low" when the car leaves the bottom floor (and 1LS) ? (Check them in the input menu).
If one of them stay "high" when off the magnet, put 10mm of opposite directed magnet on top of the bottom LV magnet.

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
(@Electronikz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I just checked all trunk and it' becomes low as it should. I checked also the sequence when going up and down and it's good. I don't know what else to check. All other decks are fine and the stopping is accurate.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top