Elevator Forum

6300PA4 TKE door bo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

6300PA4 TKE door board

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,533 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32705]
Hello. I got an ESI controller that has a HD-LM Thyssen Krupp door controller. It has a 6300 PA 4 board and a UIT mounted on top with a 6300 HL 1 board. Says show faults no faults. The door board needs to be replaced. Does anyone know how to program the new board ? Can it be done from the on board UIT. I see a telco connection port on the uit.

Last edited by Jluff; 03/14/22 06:41 PM.


   
Quote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes. Looks like you can even Google the manual for it



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Jluff
Hello. I got an ESI controller that has a HD-LM Thyssen Krupp door controller. It has a 6300 PA 4 board and a UIT mounted on top with a 6300 HL 1 board. Says show faults no faults. The door board needs to be replaced. Does anyone know how to program the new board ? Can it be done from the on board UIT. I see a telco connection port on the uit.

shoot me your email



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top