Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis GDS

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.8 K Views
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My questions is....What is a Gumba and when are they in season? Is there a bow season versus a rifle season?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What!

We can hunt these things! I'm in!

Is it like a point system? Is there a quota? Or can I bag as many as I can carry!



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here in Missouri the season is open year round. No limit and you are encouraged to bag as many as possible before they mate. Lack of Gumba hunting has caused a major population explosion. So take a friend and bag a few!!!! The life you save may be your own!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Gumbas are open year around, no license needed no bag limit

You have to shoot and kill everyone which one you see with its head up its ass!

Seems to be an overpopulation of them recently



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top