Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OTIS GCS

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
24.5 K Views
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8999]
Hey guys, new to the forum so be gentle.

I'm from over the pond In the uk and having a problem with the above lift.

We had a power cut and the drive had to be replaced. Now the fault code is showing 713 block by 702. Ive been told fault code 702 is a pre charge fault. None of my gen2 pocket manuals offer any help and we haven't got nothing in our office about these controllers. Can anyone offer any help?? Thanks.

Last edited by Jeffers; 11/16/13 05:26 PM.


   
Quote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok... Found some more info out to try and help with getting some understanding of this fault code.

The drive is a ovft02b Regen Drive.

Fault code when the test tool is plugged into the drive is 713. Which states blocked by 702. So either of those codes would be great. It's on the new gen2 regen controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM sent



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Awesome. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok the precharge fault is where the dc bus doesn't reach it's charge within a 2 second period. Anyone know how I can rectify this?? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Jeffers
Ok the precharge fault is where the dc bus doesn't reach it's charge within a 2 second period. Anyone know how I can rectify this?? Thanks

I would think either the charging circuit, supply voltage or the caps themselves.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That's easier said then done. I've got a ovfr1a manual but I think it's slightly different.

We have a ovfr02b drive. Does anyone have a write up on this available?? Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Our drive repair guys have told ya they have had it all working. We are going to change the gdcb board Incase that's causing a fault and locking the drive out. Seems a shame that I can get a ovfr02 drive write up. If anyone knows of how I can get one that would be great!



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Jeffers
That's easier said then done. I've got a ovfr1a manual but I think it's slightly different.

We have a ovfr02b drive. Does anyone have a write up on this available?? Thanks.

Yep sure but I would think undercurrent faults would be a caps issue but have had erroneous over current faults that were the same. Not on this equipment but other types of Vf's.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok, we changed the GDCB and programmed it. We are now getting fault code 726. However out manual doesn't state what this means. Can anyone share some light on this for us. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeffers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok, found out the gdcb board doesn't pair with the controller. So I'm back to the. 702 fault. Does anyone know how or what pulls in the mx or px relays??? Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnkindBuffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You ever figure out this problem, I’m dealing with it right now



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Problem is with the AC voltage supply, the voltage threshold is 80% of the actual rectified AC line voltage.
Have you measured the AC line supply voltage and entered the correct value in M3-1 (Contract) AC Main Vrms?

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top