Elevator Forum

OTIS 411 Test Mode ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OTIS 411 Test Mode Operation

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,014 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25699]
I am trying to figure out how to run an Otis 411 in "test" mode. I want to be able to remove the car from group and shut doors off. have a blue tool and assume it is done thru it. I have looked for this for a long time. Thanks for all your help.



   
Quote
(@ElevatorTraitor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can run the car off of the mlb board by removing the communication cable going into the ocss board . All commands would have to be given from the service tool at that point and it would have to be plugged into the mlb board .commands would be given in M-2-1-2 menu. You can also force the car hall cutout switch on in the M-1-3-2 menu parameter 2489 I believe. You’d still be able to run the car from your ocss board and it won’t answer hall calls just car calls . It would still respond do group functions like fire recall, etc.

Last edited by ElevatorTraitor; 01/18/19 07:42 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2489 and 2490



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top