Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 401

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,817 Views
(@Marius)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8463]
I have 4 cars with 401 controllers. All doors are working well except they do not fully reverse when the infrared detector is blocked unless the infrared is continuous blocked. All cars are doing the same. Can anybody give me an idea where to start? Since all cars are doing the same I do believe it is a set-up.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@1timeotis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This was an Option on one of The Software upgrades Done ob the 401's in The 1980's....It is "limited Reversal".....The idea was that it helped with "flight times" since the doors only opened all the way if the detector was blocked continuously... I'll have to check my old info to how you can change it... most customers liked it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top