Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 311

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,299 Views
(@ray oyler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31966]
I have a Otis. 311 on route. Front and rear opening. Rear opening serves 1 floor On fire service and independent service door won't reopen after I release door close button. I can view the input dropping out when I release button. Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Dozer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you only have 1 cop? You should have 2 door open buttons, one for each door



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What happens when you let up on the button? If the doors continue to close, there may be a parameter that controls how FS and IND operate. You can set the close operation to close with just the initiation of the door close on some controllers. If you don't do anything, do the doors stay open? If the doors just stop, will the open button move them? Could be a bad output module or IO for Door Open. We need more information.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ray oyler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They continue to close. If there is a parameter that controls it I haven't been able to find it. The doors should close with constant pressure on button until fully closed. If I let up on door close button (this is on the rear door only) the doors should reopen. The front doors work properly. 2 COPs both have front and rear open and close buttons. Front doors work properly from both COPs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ray oyler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
2 COPs both have front and rear open and close buttons. Front side works correctly from both COPs



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Compare front fire service parameters to rear and see if there are any differences. Check all fire service modes (certain cities have different fire service reqs) Is DOL going to proper state allowing reopen? Does door reopen if open button is pressed? On FS and IND? Do you have any buddies that wear green in Adjustor positions to ask??



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top