Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/07/2016 12:07 am
I have an Otis car that is a 3 stop front and rear opening and when the door begins to close and you enter a car call it reopens the door only if the door is in travel. If you wait until the door is closed all of the way then hit your car call it runs fine.Tried to do hard reset did not work. I do not have a otis tool all we are a union independent company with no money any suggestions?
15/07/2016 7:42 am
Does it do this at every floor? Either door or just one?
15/07/2016 1:30 pm
what type of door operators does it have? All your buttons go thru the TV1 board it maybe bad also. If you can get your hands on a tool you can look at all the inputs and see what's firing the D.O.
28/07/2016 6:18 am
Sounds like a bad Lambada board. I had a similar problem.